Monday, March 24, 2014


   

You may not like what I will show you.  You may not believe it.  
 I have included every link that led to me this discovery for the reader to follow as well.  
The person in the mugshot above is IlWAR_VALORlI.   




A gift from an anonymous donor
The tale begins with a simple cell phone number.   A simple screenshot sent anonymously.    A link to the outside world of someone I loathe.    
 The prankster in me thought, "I could use this number to find her name and address.  Possibly even an email address."  

My motives were harmless, but devious, I will admit.  
              • Sign her up for every website newsletter I could
              • Add her to the mailing list of every single catalogue company I could find  
I never dreamed or imagined
 it would lead me where it did. 





$1.95 and I have a name! 







Phone Number Lookup 
                           

Sadly, the email or mailing address weren't included.  Disappointment sets in.   
My evil plan to flood her inbox with spam and her mailbox with junk was foiled by Spokeo.  


Plan B begins to brew.   

So, I couldn't find an email or mailing address.   Luckily for me, social networking sites have made finding people very easy (including people you despise).   I had her name, perhaps she had a LinkedIn or Facebook profile.    I knew what she looked like already from her Palringo photo.  (see below) 

          
       Palringo Profile 
Photos changed recently
 ID is the same  
                              

All was not lost,  I had a name!  I could do some "googling".  

  


If nothing else, I could snoop around and see what I could learn about her.     
I had her name.  I knew what she looks like.   I had her cell phone number.  
I knew she was from COLORADO. 

 And it's off to Google I go!



Needless to say, I am shocked 
at what my search results displayed.  


Court cases, convictions, and mugshots weren't
 what I was expecting to see on the first page. 
 Did I have the wrong name?  Was it all for naught?  



But wait, there's hope!     I see a photo I recognize!   YES!! 
The same photo she used on PAL.
I'm on the right track ! 
I follow the link to her LinkedIn  profile.   YES!  I do have the right person.   Names and Photos are all matching nicely.   






Associates Degree in Equine Science
Bachelor's Degree in Animal Behavior
Experience involves working with animals and livestock

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/donja-vaughn/76/a84/333










I head on over to Facebook to see what I can find


https://www.facebook.com/donja.vaughn/about


Yes!  It's matching up to LinkedIn Profile 

Location is the same
Education is the Same 

BONUS  
Likes KaW on FB 



PAY CLOSE ATTENTION:   
Her mother's name will become very important

FB gives me the name of the person she's in a relationship with - Val Medina.   
Not significant overall to this tale, but a rather interesting twist and side story.  
If you're bored, Google Valerie Medina.   I guess you can find love in prison. 
But, I digress.   


The wheels are turning....... WAIT!                       
 Isn't her degree in Equine Science and animal behavior? 

Didn't I see something about a horse thief in those search results?? 




AND this my readers is where the story begins.     


You just can't make this stuff up. 

BACK to GOOGLE!!   


http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/2006/jul/14/horse-thieves-sent-to-prison/

 A horse thief used to be hanged in the Wild West, but luckily for two Colorado women, things have changed.
Donja Vaughn and her mother, Sharon Vaughn, are getting locked up instead.
On Thursday, Donja Vaughn was sentenced to 12 years in prison and her mother to three.
The pair stole seven horses in 2000 and 2002 from Kansas and Utah, according to the state attorney general’s office.
Donja Vaughn was convicted of animal theft, forgery, tampering with physical evidence, perjury, attempting to influence a public official, conspiracy and other charges. Her mother pleaded guilty to perjury.



http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/mother-daughter-horse-breeders-sentenced-for-stealing-horses        


Remember her FaceBook Page?
Mother is listed as Sharon






Let's just quickly recap the search for information 

  • Cell phone number leads to a name 
  • Google Search of the name leads to a MESS of news articles about a felon with the same name  AND in the same location.   
  • Palringo, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles confirm I have found the right person
    • Photo is the same on Palringo and LinkedIn
    • Cell phone area code matches location in all profiles 
    • Same university listed in both profiles
    • Clear interest in horses/animals 
    • MOTHER is Sharon Vaughn (Facebook profile) 
    • Kingdoms at War on FB profile as well 
  • THE MUG SHOT PHOTO AND THE PALRINGO PHOTO ARE OF THE SAME PERSON

Now,  let's quickly recap the charges/convictions:
  • theft
  • theft of animals
  • forgery
  • attempt to influence a public servant and conspiracy
  • perjury
  • forgery
  •  tampering with physical evidence
  • defrauding a secured creditor
  • LAST,  BUT not LEAST  Attempted Robbery of a Credit Union

Like I said, You just can't make this stuff up. 

My search continues.    Yes, I am that nosy.   And this shit is just too good to be true. 


I locate a record from the appellate court:  Apparently whining to them about the DA calling her a liar and con-artist (both of which are true) doesn't yield the results she wants.   



Here are some choice tidbits from Case 1:04-cv-01002-MSK-CBS

War Valor, I mean Donja attempts to sue the very people she has stolen from.   REALLY?


She's the plaintiff :

Plaintiff does not dispute that Donja Vaughn sold Keri to Zabla International, Inc. in violation of the breeding contract. Plaintiff does not dispute that based upon the fraudulent transfer from Donja Vaughn to Zabla International, Inc., Zabla International, Inc. obtained a hard card and horse transportation permit for Keri. 


While Plaintiff admits that she was incarcerated for the time periods established by Ms. Rhea, she responds without explanation that these incarcerations "may or may not have rendered her financially and otherwise unable to care for [Keri and Toby]."       I've seen this before.... no explanations, just accusations.   

I wonder if she learned these animal care skills in college : 

Plaintiff does not dispute the material fact that Keri and Toby were found to be in an undesirable environment and in unhealthy conditions by Dr. Matthew Crane, a veterinarian with the Montezuma Vet Clinic in Cortez, Colorado, when he examined the Vaughn horses at the Akin property, before the Vaughns were evicted. Plaintiff does not dispute the material fact that Keri and Toby were found to be in an undesirable environment and in unhealthy conditions by local veterinarian, Dr. Jen Kowalski. Plaintiff does not dispute the attestation by the Krehbiels that Keri was in serious and immediate danger of "decay or waste" and "depreciation" and that Circle Double K Ranch was unable to continue to care for Keri. 



Plaintiff mentions something about insurance for Keri, but fails to identify where in the record the disputed facts (if any) are located as required by MSK Civ. Practice Standard V.H.3.b.2.b.         I've seen that before .....  make claims, can't prove them



Plaintiff misstates the elements necessary to prove a claim for conversion. See Plaintiff's Response, p. 1. § 1. Plaintiff ignores that the fundamental element necessary to prove conversion is proof of legal title to the converted property. See, e.g., Frost v. Eggeman, 638 P.2d 141, 144 (Wyo. 1981). Plaintiff ignores her own cited case law which holds that Plaintiff has the burden of proving both ownership and the right to possess the converted property. Eggert v. Vincent, 723 P.2d 527, 529 (Wash. App. 1986). a. Keri. i. Donja Vaughn Did Not Have Legal Title to Keri.      I've seen this before too, change her story to suit her needs.  Forget that she blatantly contradicts herself. 



Here's more of the same story, should you find legalese a fascinating read. 


https://www.courtlistener.com/cod/du7M/vaughn-v-krehbiel
https://www.courtlistener.com/ca10/Soo/vaughn-v-krehbiel/?





Introducing :    IlWAR_VALORlI  from WarLoR .    No wonder she's crazy. 



http://www.doc.state.co.us/oss/


I'll close with one of my favorite sayings.   It's always reminded me of her.   

El ladrón juzga por su condición  Loosely translated:  A thief believes everyone steals.


Oh, one more thing    I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.   

11 comments:

  1. Let's all keep in mind, every single thing in this blog is PUBLIC DOMAIN information. None of it was obtained illegally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cobar.org/opinions/opinion.cfm?opinionid=7816

    Colorado Court of Appeals -- October 7, 2010
    Announcement Sheet

    UNPUBLISHED OPINIONS

    Court of Appeals No. 06CA1777

    El Paso County District Court No. 04CR737

    Honorable G. David Miller, Judge

    The People of the State of Colorado,

    Plaintiff-Appellee,

    v.

    Donja Vaughn,

    Defendant-Appellant.

    JUDGMENT REVERSED AND CASE

    REMANDED WITH DIRECTIONS

    Division A

    Opinion by CHIEF JUDGE DAVIDSON

    Márquez* and Kapelke*, JJ., concur

    NOT PUBLISHED PURSUANT TO C.A.R. 35(f)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope whoever made this rots in hell

    ReplyDelete
  4. posting an unrelated appellate court decision is lame

    ReplyDelete
  5. she wouldn't be listed as on parole if she was found innocent asshole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sense a very twisted person. And someone who really needs to get a life. To go to this trouble over a game on a cell phone is ridiculous. We all have skeletons in our closets. We all have cell phones. Most of us play games on them. But only one would go to this extreme. I think you should get some help as you may be very ill. And possibly a danger to society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val and Donja.....stop posting stupid replies on this blog.

      Delete
  7. Please Note......she now calls herself Donja Medina and now works in WIndsor Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on, folks. I went to school with Donja back in 85. She was a loser then, and her criminal record and ensuing incarcerations prove that she is a loser now. Don't waste your time talking about this person. Move on folks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll just leave her actual Criminal Record here... This doesn't include the near 3 dozen civil suits she's led over the years to extort honest people out of money...

    https://anonfile.com/cco7T8bcb4/Donja_Vaughn_Medina_CBI_Record.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Presently being investigated for selling illegal drugs and guns in Colorado. Yeah she is a real winner of a human...

    ReplyDelete